During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process and are offering our employees to work remotely from anywhere within Germany. We are still hiring and looking for you!
Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence, broad product portfolio and diversified online advertising in many countries.
For promoting our live games as well as the launch and scaling of new game titles, we are looking for you to support our marketing team. As a User Acquisition Manager (all genders) – Hamburg or remote – , you will work on media buying on self service platforms and acquire new users for our games.
- Create and manage user acquisition, and retargeting campaigns on self-serve demand platforms namely Facebook, Snapchat, Google, Video Networks, Native Ads networks etc.
- Work closely with Marketing Arts Team to support the creative direction of our advertising asset needs, thereby ensuring top performance
- Lead the optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to maximize returns and scale products and deliver performance at scale
- Collaborate with MKT analytics and tech team to identify opportunities for automation and process improvements
- Drive innovation on game and partner investments and find growth opportunities
- Relevant hands on experience in media buying for mobile app products (leveraging social media platforms ,Ad networks or DSPs)
- Strong, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills, and experience working in metrics-based environment
- Experience – and hunger– to do both strategic planning and day-to-day execution/optimization
- Outstanding communication and client skills – both written and spoken – to work effectively with our studios
- Strong team player with good negotiation skills in an international environment
- Fluent in English
You see yourself in our description? Additionally five great reasons to join us
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany and meet your team every quarter in person or come to Hamburg and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
What are you waiting for? Apply now! We are happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.