We believe that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company to success. We work together as one team of people with the expertise and determination to achieve our goals collectively. Our values of respect, trust and appreciation are at the very core of our values. We believe that teamwork, trusting our experts, and bringing different perspectives together to develop the best outcome are the heart and soul of game development.
As our Team Lead, you will lead a team of 2D,3D and video artists to produce marketing assets for our various departmental needs. Alongside the art director, strategists and UA managers you will support to conceptualise, execute and approve the art produced in your team. You will assist in managing the workflows and lead your team with empathy, clarity of vision and service mindset.
- Inspire and Lead an established & full cross-functional art team through the creative process (initial brief to final execution of campaigns)
- You will be a key member of the Marketing Team and will transform Publishing’s strategic objectives into creative campaigns and assets
- Leverage an extended creative team, including freelancers and agencies. Finding the best partners; brief and direct them to bring your ideas to life successfully
- Provide clear & structured feedback and confident direction on assets (in-house and outsourced)
- You are passionate about games and storytelling (including casual F2P)
- You have led a team in the past or have been a senior with mentorship responsibilities
- You are familiar with 2D/3D and motion-graphics artforms and can comment, critique and guide around these mediums
- You have a creative, yet strategic mindset to create campaigns/assets that meet Publishing’s business goals
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills
- You are follower of the latest trends in internet technologies and mobile gaming
- You have very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
Why join us
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany and meet your team every quarter in person or come to Hamburg and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging area etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process and are offering our employees to work remotely from anywhere within Germany. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.