Looking for an opportunity as a Producer (all genders), but there is no open vacancy? Send us now your speculative application!
What are our Producers doing at Goodgame Studios?
Our Producers are responsible for the goal-oriented production of games content for one online product within our Rainbow Unicorn Studio. They align product plan requirements with relevant stakeholders from technology, art, design, content management and monetization divisions to develop realistic yet challenging product plans and ensure that these fulfil business goals. They proactively communicate these plans and anticipate changes well in advance and are responsible for seamless production and making sure production-specific goals are met.
Why Goodgame Studios?
- Join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills.
- Working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web.
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind.
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
We look forward to receiving your documents in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) through our online application form. We will examine your profile in detail and compare it with various jobs in the company.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.