Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
- Acquisition of and contact new influencers & digital / content creators to extent our portfolio and negotiate the conditions
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies, briefings and creative campaigns in coordination with influencers
- Jointly responsible for the online events for different platforms (such as YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok) in cooperation with social talents
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of long-term, successful corporations and the expansion of our influencer network
- Research relevant competitors, target audience and gaming experts on all platforms
- Oversee tracking and analysing the end of campaign performance to meet the campaign objective and identify areas for improvement
- Liaising with Marketing and Studio team to create influencer marketing strategies that work across different types of games
- Relevant professional experience in the field of Brand Marketing
- Possess outstanding project management and interpersonal relationship skills as well as networking aptitude
- Experience in managing cross-departmental project teams and in budget management
- Experience in content production for social networks
- In depth Knowledge of social media marketing industry and influencer platforms
- Keeping up to date with emerging industry trends and follow the latest social media developments
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.