As a Project Manager (all genders), you will be responsible for the goal-oriented production of game content for one online product within our Rainbow Unicorn Studio. Together with your lead you will align product plan requirements with relevant stakeholders from technology, art, design, content management and monetization divisions to develop realistic yet challenging product plans and ensure that these fulfil business goals. You will proactively communicate these plans and anticipate changes well in advance. You will be responsible for seamless production and making sure production-specific goals are met.
- Plan, organize, and implement product plans which fit to our goals and which ensure best output efficiency
- Ensure release dates with planned content
- Work closely within a team of designers, artists, game developers, product managers, QA managers and balancers
- Define deliverables and distribution of the team’s cycles for next coming releases and longer-term roadmaps
- Navigate adjustments to existing schedules and commitments due to quick responses requests that need immediate attention
- Clearly communicate project highlights and overall status with internal team
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant project management experience
- Outstanding communication skills, highly motivated and an inspiring personality
- JIRA, Aha!, Trello, Confluence, Visio or MS Project experience preferred
- Knowledge of project management processes and methods (Waterfall and Agile)
- Proficient computer skills in programs including google Spreadsheet and Presentation
- Very good written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills.
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web.
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind.
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
- A gaming and lounging area with access to our beautiful rooftop terrace
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.