During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process and are offering our employees to work remotely from anywhere within Germany. We are still hiring and looking for you!
Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence with intensive online advertising in many countries. Our campaigns reach millions of people every month.
As our Lead Game Marketing (all genders), you will be responsible for developing and managing a division of the marketing department in both business and personnel matters. You will take care of the product marketing strategy together with the developing studio. You are in charge of growth marketing for at least one of our games as well as new user acquisition mainly via performance marketing and re-engagement with a responsibility for a high budget.
- Manage a team of performance marketing experts in business and personnel matters
- Develop and collaborate on distinct product marketing and performance marketing strategies for one or several of our gaming titles
- Plan and implement user acquisition campaigns on multiple performance marketing channels, platforms and networks (e.g. Facebook, Google, video networks, preinstall campaigns, native advertising)
- Monitor KPIs and goal achievement, mainly for ad spend budgets and ROAS
- Manage campaigns yourself and with your team, take care of creative strategy and pipeline
- Work closely with our team leads and our head of marketing, also on strategy, team development and recruiting
- Develop strong relationships with our business partners, attend trade fairs, support in cooperations with our sister companies
- Monitor the market, our competitors and trends
- A successfully completed degree in economics or business IT with a focus on marketing, media management, media science or a similar area
- Several years of experience in Performance Marketing, especially hands on experience in set-up and running high-volume campaigns on ROI goals
- First management experience in technical and personnel matters and ideally experience in the industry
- Excellent analytical skills combined with good knowledge of an analytical tool (e.g. Excel)
- Desire to crack challenges and understand details
- High level of independence, dedication and organization
- Will to take responsibility and to execute with it
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
You see yourself in our description? Additionally five great reasons to join us
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany and meet your team every quarter in person or come to Hamburg and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
What are you waiting for? Apply now! We are happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.