Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Junior Data Analyst (all genders) you combine your passion for (gaming) data with your mathematical and economic knowledge as well as analytical skills. You will learn to work with data alongside our most experienced analysts and develop knowledge about the behavior of our over 500 million players in order to support and optimize not only game design decisions. Along the way, you will get to know big data structures and have to apply your programming / query language skills such as SQL, Python or R. Do you have the curiosity and dedication to understand data and transform it into business value? Then don´t think twice and apply now and be part of our exciting journey!
- Learn how to carry out data analyses for various stakeholders
- Learn to utilize data mining tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Break down complex relationships into simplified graphs
- Create presentations and present them (up to management level)
- Support cross department collaboration projects
- University degree in a relevant field (math, statistics, physics etc)
- High interest in working with gaming data, good analytic knowledge
- First experience with SQL and R is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets or similar
- Interest for online games, Free2Play market
- Very good written and spoken English
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany and meet your team every quarter in person or come to Hamburg and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- The team has many years of experience and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
What are you waiting for? Apply now! We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.