At New Moon Production we specialise in game development for mobile, PC and web. We are a Stillfront Group studio and have developed a diverse portfolio of games from mobile first free-to-play games to premium PC titles on Steam.
We are looking for a Game Director (all genders) to kick ass bringing new successful f2p games to the market. We provide a supportive and dynamic environment with veteran staff and a culture of transparency and empowerment. For 2022 we are investing in new game development opportunities and this could be your chance to shape and drive our next successful f2p title.
- Define game concepts and ideas based on market opportunities and inline with the studio’s product strategy
- Support and coach studio game designers to help them achieve their goals in bringing the best player content ot our games
- Design and iterate on features & feature enhancements that drive user acquisition, increased retention, & monetization
- Partner with other designers to develop high quality content in line with the game’s overall strategy
- Create and keep up to date design documents to communicate the design functionality and vision
- Embrace a metrics-informed approach to game design, learning from user data to ensure excellent engagement, retention, and monetization
- Proactively seek out gameplay problems and provide solutions
- Be able to communicate clearly the design intention to the team and support them whenever they have questions
- Excellent knowledge of the mobile f2p market
- Experience in F2P game design, with experience releasing and supporting at least one successful title that has achieved over $5MM in revenues
- Excellent understanding of F2P game models, business models and the varying motivations that drive players to keep playing
- In depth knowledge of f2p game kpis, their relationship to game design and experience analysing and optimising across multiple genres
- Problem solving, results oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
- Continuously learning, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimize workflows and foster open communication
- Very good organization and efficient time management skills
- Very good written and spoken English
- Excellent understanding of UI/UX principles
Will be a plus
- Experience developing games with Unity 3D
- Working knowledge of performance based user acquisition marketing
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany or from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- Mac or Windows: You get a new notebook with the operating system of your choice
- Job with a future: Here you not only get to know the economic aspects of a company, but also have the opportunity to further expand your technical knowledge
- Flexible further development: Regardless of whether a career as a manager or a specialist in your field You decide where you are going
- Innovative and agile environment: The gaming industry is dynamic and there is always something new to learn or to develop. Active creative will and your own ideas are welcome
- We also offer you a HVV subsidy, corporate benefits, discounted membership in the fitness studio, free snacks as well as fruit and drinks, rental bikes and much more
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
New Moon Production is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.