We are looking for you as Brand Marketing Manager (all genders) in Hamburg or remote. Join us and be part of our growing team to take our Brand Management to the next level!
Goodgame Studios is on a journey to find a passionate and talented Brand Marketing Manager for our studio who is an expert in making our game titles shine iridescent across the world. One of the key elements of this role is the ongoing optimization of our store presences and maximizing the success of our store to player conversion.
- Creative direction of our store presences for mobile, client and web games
- Partner with our internal teams to create assets that both resonate with players and are tailored for our dedicated platforms
- Strong collaboration with our in-house marketing & conversion team
- Build robust pipelines to support user acquisition, A/B testing, asset optimization, and ASO
- Generate actionable insights and establish global strategies, product positioning and KPI’s to drive growth for our franchises
- Work with partners, brand influencers and associated teams to secure promotional support for upcoming content
- Manage approvals of programs, messaging, creative on behalf of the brands
- Serve as the product expert to a broad set of communication stakeholders
- Continually monitor media, as well as new brand marketing opportunities and make recommendations to ensure that business goals are exceeded
- Experience marketing high-profile brands and managing associated campaigns, with experience in strategy, execution and creative thinking/idea generation
- Knowledge in ecosystems, platforms, channels, ASO and marketing
- Proven ability to leverage consumer insights and business analytics to impact campaign objectives, design & creatives
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- MBA strongly preferred
- Avid gamer across mobile/client/web platforms
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- German language skills are a plus
You see yourself in our description? Additionally five great reasons to join us
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany and meet your team every quarter in person or come to Hamburg and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)!#Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.