We are looking for you as Assistant to VP Marketing (all genders) in Hamburg or remote.
Join us and be part of our growing team to take our Marketing Controlling to the next level!
You will be responsible for top management reporting within Goodgame as well as to external stakeholders. You will support our game teams with analysis and steering on new game launches and live games. During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process and are offering our employees to work remotely from anywhere within Germany. We are still hiring and looking for you!
Our marketing division stands out due to its high international presence, broad product portfolio and diversified online advertising in many countries. Goodgame Studios is part of Stillfront Group with more than 20 gaming studios. Our marketing team is Stillfront’s marketing hub and works hand in hand with multiple gaming studios on bringing new players to many games.
- Own and continuously develop marketing steering and optimization dashboards
- Support in management, group and holding reporting for marketing
- Own planning & forecasting, month end and year end closing for marketing
- Support central Finance in invoicing of external studios for the marketing services
- Support multiple game teams in analysis of performance marketing, brand and revenue share campaigns
- Act as interface between marketing, finance, business intelligence and marketing tech
- Work with BI, marketing tech and Finance to bring marketing data and reporting to the next level
- Completed studies in economics/communication or similar degrees
- Relevant years of experience in Controlling, Marketing Campaign Analysis, Game launch analysis
- Experience with MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Outstanding communication and client skills – both written and spoken – to work effectively with our studios
- Problem solving, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong team player in an international environment
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Gaming experience is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
You see yourself in our description? Additionally five great reasons to join us
- It’s best at home, but your colleagues shouldn’t be missing either? We offer you full flexibility: Work remotely throughout Germany and meet your team every quarter in person or come to Hamburg and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for growing your skills
- You will be working with multidisciplinary colleagues from the entire production lifecycle, developing and operating two very successful free-to-play games on mobile and web
- The team has many years of experience with live operations and a long-term strategy that keeps the players‘ excitement and engagement in mind
- Free access to fresh fruits, snacks and drinks
What are you waiting for? Apply now! We are happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree)! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 500 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games – with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.